Your new Somno Mattress is covered by a 10-year Limited Warranty. For 10 years following your Somno Mattress purchase, if you experience a defect because of faulty workmanship or structural defects according to our warranty, we will offer a one-time replacement or repair at the manufacturer’s option. This includes all components of the mattress. There is no fee or deductible required, except for cost of transportation. If the warranty claim happens during your 101-night guarantee period, the trial will be paused during shipment of the replacement mattress and the trial will resume upon delivery of the replacement Somno.
This Limited Warranty covers the following during normal wear and use:
- Degradation, which causes the mattress to have a visible indentation greater than two (2) inches, not associated with an improper foundation.
- Any physical flaw in the mattress that causes foam material to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.
- Any defect or flaw in the zipper assembly of the mattress cover. Somno may decide to repair or replace the cover that wraps the mattress.
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
- A normal increase in softness of the foam after long-term use.
- Comfort preference or mattress height preference.
- Any stains, burns, tears, cuts, or liquid/moisture damage resulting from use by customer or their environment.
- Damage due to use with an inappropriate foundation – such as any slats or foundation with greater than two (2) inches between slats or support beams.
- Damage incurred by transportation after initial delivery.
- Any indentation or depression that does not affect the sleep surface.
- Product that is sold by an unauthorized retailer or product that is in any way sold as “used” or any other similar wording indicating the product is not “new”.
- Removal of the cover – the cover is not to be removed for any reason, it is not washable.
Except for the terms provided above, Somno will not charge the purchasers to repair or replace a purchaser’s mattress if it is deemed defective during the length of this 10-year Limited Warranty. Any transportation costs associated with repairs or replacements are to be paid by the purchaser. No new warranty will be provided for the replacement product. Any warranty claim is only applicable within the country of original delivery, to the original purchaser only. Original bill of sale and law label must be provided upon warranty claim.
You may sleep on your new Somno mattress as soon as it is unpacked. However, your new mattress will need approximately 20 – 30 minutes to recover after unpacking, but depending on the temperature and length of time the product has been packed, it is quite normal for the mattress to take up to 48 hours to fully recover.
Your new Somno mattress fabric may be wrinkled in particular areas of the mattress. This is completely normal due to the pre-compression packaging process and will smooth out over time and use.
If you have any questions or wish to issue a warranty claim, please contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.